About Me

My photo
Lawyer | Romantic Suspense Author | Speaker | TV Junkie | Foodie | Sweet Wine Addict | Savvy Shopper You can visit my website at www.authordeelawrence.com to learn more about my romantic suspense novel, Gotta Let It Go, which is set in Baltimore. You can also connect with me online @ thewritepen (Twitter and Facebook). Thanks for visiting with me today!

Saturday, February 25, 2012

"Bay to Ocean Writers Conference"

Today, I attended the Bay to Ocean Writers Conference at Chesapeake College in Queenstown, MD along with two members from my writing critique group. The ride was enjoyable and we were thankful that the winds didn't affect our ride over the Bay Bridge. After looking at the session grid, we decide to attend the session that was most applicable to what we were currently working on either finishing up a novel, getting ready to send out queries or marketing our finished projects. The turn out was tremendous and the presenters were knowledgeable and entertaining. We walked away with several nuggets of valuable information. Great conference and I'm looking forward to coming back next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment