About Me

My photo
Lawyer | Romantic Suspense Author | Speaker | TV Junkie | Foodie | Sweet Wine Addict | Savvy Shopper You can visit my website at www.authordeelawrence.com to learn more about my romantic suspense novel, Gotta Let It Go, which is set in Baltimore. You can also connect with me online @ thewritepen (Twitter and Facebook). Thanks for visiting with me today!

Sunday, April 21, 2013

"Getting My Groove On"

This week was a rough one for me...multiple meetings, lots of writing and folks pulling me in every direction. So when I got a chance to party my butt off on Saturday, I did just that at Martini's Restaurant & Lounge in Fort Washington in celebration of two of my author friend's birthdays. This was a surprise birthday party and boy was she surprised. It felt good to be a part of that feeling.

Now the party begins, the DJ rocked the house, the dance floor was packed, and the drinks were flowing. The DJ played something for everyone: rap, reggae, Go-Go, etc. Folks were sweating and just having a great time. I had to be pulled off the dance floor when it was time to leave and to my dance partner, well what can I say - Thanks for a good time!

Well, my weekend was fun and so it's back to reality this Sunday night as I prep for another week of work with all its demands. At least there will be moments when I smile reminiscing about Saturday night!

No comments:

Post a Comment