Just finished listening to a very informative webinar on how to create your own WebTV show with Steve Harrison and Perry Lawrence.
Here are the 5 top reasons for doing so:
1. It's easy and effective (get a flip video camera to record your episodes) and build a relationship with people who have a list.
2. It creates exposure (allows you to develop multiple audiences and widen your social media footprint).
3. It sets you a part from others (what side of the mike do you want to be on - behind as part of the audience or infront as a speaker?).
4. It gives you celebrity and authority status (if you're consistent in posting your videos, you'll be seen as an expert).
5. Huge ROI (return on your investment) - add your audience to your database.
For more information, visit www.yourwebtvshowhow.com
- dee / lawrence
- Lawyer | Romantic Suspense Author | Speaker | TV Junkie | Foodie | Sweet Wine Addict | Savvy Shopper You can visit my website at www.authordeelawrence.com to learn more about my romantic suspense novel, Gotta Let It Go, which is set in Baltimore. You can also connect with me online @ thewritepen (Twitter and Facebook). Thanks for visiting with me today!