This week I tuned into a teleseminar hosted by Zenobia Garrison who spoke to Lavada Thompson about the 5 secrets of copywriting. Copywriting is using your own words to sell and market your own products. Lavada shared the following 5 things to get potential customers to say "Yes" to buying your products:
1. You must emotionally connect with your potential customers. Think about a story that they could relate to.
2. Create the gap in their minds that would make them want your product.
3. Answer their most pressing questions and concerns in the sales page.
4. Add value by selling bonuses.
5. Create the sense of urgency using time and quantity limits.
- dee / lawrence
- Lawyer | Romantic Suspense Author | Speaker | TV Junkie | Foodie | Sweet Wine Addict | Savvy Shopper You can visit my website at www.authordeelawrence.com to learn more about my romantic suspense novel, Gotta Let It Go, which is set in Baltimore. You can also connect with me online @ thewritepen (Twitter and Facebook). Thanks for visiting with me today!