About Me

My photo
Lawyer | Romantic Suspense Author | Speaker | TV Junkie | Foodie | Sweet Wine Addict | Savvy Shopper You can visit my website at www.authordeelawrence.com to learn more about my romantic suspense novel, Gotta Let It Go, which is set in Baltimore. You can also connect with me online @ thewritepen (Twitter and Facebook). Thanks for visiting with me today!

Saturday, July 9, 2011

"The Adjustment Bureau"

When I saw the previews for this movie, I was really excited and looked forward to seeing Matt Damon in what I thought was going to be a thriller. It had the feel of the Matrix, and Fringe - a movie and a TV show which I thoroughly enjoy. But, I was really disappointed when I finally got the DVD only to find out that it was a love story involving a "love" the main character played by Matt Damon shouldn't have. All in all it wasn't bad but I felt I was tricked into thinking that it was something more.

Oh, well onto the next adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment