About Me

My photo
Lawyer | Romantic Suspense Author | Speaker | TV Junkie | Foodie | Sweet Wine Addict | Savvy Shopper You can visit my website at www.authordeelawrence.com to learn more about my romantic suspense novel, Gotta Let It Go, which is set in Baltimore. You can also connect with me online @ thewritepen (Twitter and Facebook). Thanks for visiting with me today!

Sunday, August 22, 2010

"Victoria Gastro Pub"

I went there today for my cousin's surprise birthday party. It was a brunch celebration and I had the English breakfast but when I looked at another table and saw the Cobb salad, my mouth started to water.

Anyway, I enjoyed my meal and at the end we had the pineapple cake - Yum. It was a very nice occasion and I would likely go back but will definitely make a reservation. There was a long wait on our way out! Very popular for a Sunday morning/afternoon.

Check out their website: http://victoriagastropub.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment