About Me

My photo
Lawyer | Romantic Suspense Author | Speaker | TV Junkie | Foodie | Sweet Wine Addict | Savvy Shopper You can visit my website at www.authordeelawrence.com to learn more about my romantic suspense novel, Gotta Let It Go, which is set in Baltimore. You can also connect with me online @ thewritepen (Twitter and Facebook). Thanks for visiting with me today!

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Book Club Consortium

Today, I along with others attended the first meeting of the Book Club Consortium at the South Bowie Library. This event was hosted by Sharon Lucas of The Reading Divas Book Club. The premise behind this consortium is to bring book clubs together to exchange information about events, offer support to each other and to AA authors. Another goal is to build a directory of central information, including meeting dates and frequency, and reading lists. I'm looking forward to networking with the book clubs, fellow authors and book lovers!

No comments:

Post a Comment