About Me

My photo
Lawyer | Romantic Suspense Author | Speaker | TV Junkie | Foodie | Sweet Wine Addict | Savvy Shopper You can visit my website at www.authordeelawrence.com to learn more about my romantic suspense novel, Gotta Let It Go, which is set in Baltimore. You can also connect with me online @ thewritepen (Twitter and Facebook). Thanks for visiting with me today!

Saturday, September 18, 2010

"Stoney River Legendary Steaks"

After a very hectic week, I joined a friend of mine for dinner at Stoney River Legendary Steaks, a restaurant known for its steaks. Although the wait was almost an hour, the food was worth it. The lump crab meat appetizer was delicious followed by the Szechuan Salmon with thai rice and spinach was mouth watering.

Great dining experience! Check out their website at http://www.stoneyriver.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment