About Me

My photo
Lawyer | Romantic Suspense Author | Speaker | TV Junkie | Foodie | Sweet Wine Addict | Savvy Shopper You can visit my website at www.authordeelawrence.com to learn more about my romantic suspense novel, Gotta Let It Go, which is set in Baltimore. You can also connect with me online @ thewritepen (Twitter and Facebook). Thanks for visiting with me today!

Monday, September 19, 2016

Where I Wanna Be!

Never did I imagine that I would stay away from finalizing my latest novel, Gotta Get It Back, for so long…yes, far too long. But I needed time away to gain insights into developing my characters’ motivations and strengthening the plotline all in an effort to produce a good product.

Some folks may not understand why I was gone for so long. But I would rather leave a story than hasten and be subpar. But the love I share for writing is very real. It’s the kind of love that smolders until it’s time to light a fire. And yes, the fire is lit. I’ve done the first read through of the draft and made my edits. Now it’s time to get down to business and get this project to the finish line…where I wanna be!


So, tell me where you wanna be with any of your projects (writing, non-writing, etc.)?

No comments:

Post a Comment