About Me

My photo
Lawyer | Romantic Suspense Author | Speaker | TV Junkie | Foodie | Sweet Wine Addict | Savvy Shopper You can visit my website at www.authordeelawrence.com to learn more about my romantic suspense novel, Gotta Let It Go, which is set in Baltimore. You can also connect with me online @ thewritepen (Twitter and Facebook). Thanks for visiting with me today!

Saturday, June 9, 2012

"C Street Arts Festival"

When the Maryland Writers Association put out a call for volunteers to sit at their table and promote them at the C Street Arts Festival in Laurel, MD, I didn't hesitate. Since this was the inaugural C Street Arts Festival I thought this would be a great opportunity to present myself as a local author to the community. Although it was hot outside, I met some cool folks, authors, artists, poets, etc.



 I look forward to doing this festival again next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment