About Me

My photo
Lawyer | Romantic Suspense Author | Speaker | TV Junkie | Foodie | Sweet Wine Addict | Savvy Shopper You can visit my website at www.authordeelawrence.com to learn more about my romantic suspense novel, Gotta Let It Go, which is set in Baltimore. You can also connect with me online @ thewritepen (Twitter and Facebook). Thanks for visiting with me today!

Friday, December 31, 2010

"New Year's Eve - Half Note Lounge"

Half Note Lounge - what can I say but this place and it's management team sure know how to throw a party. The music was great, Style Band, performed their renditions of many songs for the grown and sexy. The food...hmmm, I can still taste the crab dip, the chicken wings, ham, black eyed peas for good luck :) Let me stop - the food, atmosphere, the people and the ambiance made celebrating 2011 a TREAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment