About Me

My photo
Baltimore, Maryland, United States
Lawyer | Romantic Suspense Author | Speaker | TV Junkie | Foodie | Sweet Wine Addict | Savvy Shopper You can visit my website at www.authordeelawrence.com to learn more about my romantic suspense novel, Gotta Let It Go, which is set in Baltimore. You can also connect with me online @ thewritepen (Twitter and Facebook). Thanks for visiting with me today!

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

A Review of Wicked Ways by Donna Hill


Wicked Ways

Although I haven't read Getting Hers, this sequel from Donna Hill certainly had me wanting to learn how this trio (Tess, Kim and Nikki) got together to form a bond that would be tested in this novel. There were a lot of twists and turns but I wanted more action. I felt that Tess and her sister's relationship needed to be fleshed out some more. The ending was somewhat abrupt and left me hanging. Nevertheless, it was a good read!

My rating: 3 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow by Email

Twitter