About Me

My photo
Lawyer | Romantic Suspense Author | Speaker | TV Junkie | Foodie | Sweet Wine Addict | Savvy Shopper You can visit my website at www.authordeelawrence.com to learn more about my romantic suspense novel, Gotta Let It Go, which is set in Baltimore. You can also connect with me online @ thewritepen (Twitter and Facebook). Thanks for visiting with me today!

Sunday, February 15, 2015

"How To Get Away With Murder"

We all pay too much for cable TV. With its premium channels and other extras we have way to much to choose from. As for me, I pay that Verizon FIOS bill just so I can watch some of my favorite shows on cable like, "House of Lies," "Game of Thrones," "Nurse Jackie," "Banshee," etc. However, I rarely watch regular TV because I'm so beat when I get home and the commercials get on my nerves. Well, that's where the DVR comes in quite handy. So, I tend to DVR a lot of shows with the intention of watching them all - yeah, I know...very ambitious of me. Well, you know how that pans out. My poor DVR was close to 80% full which meant I had to start watching and/or deleting some of the shows.

This weekend, I decided that I needed to catch up on "How To Get Away With Murder" and now I'm totally hooked. Viola Davis who plays Annalise Keating is one tough attorney/professor of defense law and while her students can be a bit annoying and squeamish at times, they aren't slouches when coming up with defenses for their clients. I'm totally hooked maybe because I love the law!

Here's the trailer of one of my now new favorite TV shows! 




No comments:

Post a Comment