About Me

My photo
Baltimore, Maryland, United States
Lawyer | Romantic Suspense Author | Speaker | TV Junkie | Foodie | Sweet Wine Addict | Savvy Shopper You can visit my website at www.authordeelawrence.com to learn more about my romantic suspense novel, Gotta Let It Go, which is set in Baltimore. You can also connect with me online @ thewritepen (Twitter and Facebook). Thanks for visiting with me today!

Sunday, October 5, 2014

“Tapping Into The Writing Warrior Within Me”

By definition a warrior is a brave fighter, someone who is experienced in warfare. They plan and plot strategically for their battles before moving in for the final showdown. Lately, the battle for me has been putting pen to paper. Truth be told, this is a tough battle for me as I tend sometimes to overextend myself in so many ways other than sitting down and writing.

Yes, I can see several of my friends and fellow writers nodding their heads saying “Get it together and get your books done.” And to them I say, “I hear you.” So, going forward I’ll be tapping into the writing warrior within me by planning and plotting my writing schedule for the final showdown: a finished novel or two!

3 comments:

  1. CHARGE...get 'er done! Hey, that's a new book title!

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hd--Es-9oxg
    sister as warrior , as fighter as a planner i hear u n feel u if writing hard a challenge - do audio book draft first than get some one to type up audio in written then u will have both audio n written book i look forward to listening n reading it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for stopping by, Blu!

      Delete

Follow by Email

Twitter