About Me

My photo
Baltimore, Maryland, United States
Lawyer | Romantic Suspense Author | Speaker | TV Junkie | Foodie | Sweet Wine Addict | Savvy Shopper You can visit my website at www.authordeelawrence.com to learn more about my romantic suspense novel, Gotta Let It Go, which is set in Baltimore. You can also connect with me online @ thewritepen (Twitter and Facebook). Thanks for visiting with me today!

Sunday, October 20, 2013

"The Black Authors and Readers Rock Weekend"

What a fabulous time I had at The Black Authors and Readers Rock Weekend in Bowie, Maryland. The guest speakers: ReShonda Tate Billingsley and Victoria Christopher Murray were awesome. I got to meet and have books signed by both authors and had photos taken with them. It was also great to meet, mix and mingle with some of my old author friends and it was fun meeting some new ones too. The Reading Divas did a great job in putting on this event and I hope to celebrate again with them next year!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow by Email

Twitter