About Me

My photo
Baltimore, Maryland, United States
Lawyer | Romantic Suspense Author | Speaker | TV Junkie | Foodie | Sweet Wine Addict | Savvy Shopper You can visit my website at www.authordeelawrence.com to learn more about my romantic suspense novel, Gotta Let It Go, which is set in Baltimore. You can also connect with me online @ thewritepen (Twitter and Facebook). Thanks for visiting with me today!

Sunday, July 14, 2013

"Hey Papi Promotions Networking Event"

Yesterday, I attended the Hey Papi Promotions event at the Greenbelt Marriott and met quite a few cool folks. I even bumped into a familiar face which made the event so much more fun. The vendors were very diverse selling books, clothes, gospel CDs, oils, etc and I was very pleasantly surprised to see a mime with his YouTube showing him in action - how cool was that! Anyway, I had a great time and I look forward to connecting and networking with my new friends!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow by Email

Twitter