About Me

My photo
Lawyer | Romantic Suspense Author | Speaker | TV Junkie | Foodie | Sweet Wine Addict | Savvy Shopper You can visit my website at www.authordeelawrence.com to learn more about my romantic suspense novel, Gotta Let It Go, which is set in Baltimore. You can also connect with me online @ thewritepen (Twitter and Facebook). Thanks for visiting with me today!

Sunday, November 11, 2012

"Down But Not Out"

So I recently signed up for NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month) to challenge myself to write a novel in the month of November (50,000 words). I thought this would be the perfect opportunity to begin the sequel to Gotta Let It Go. However, I found myself slacking off at times and now that I've spent a few days locked away at home, I believe my mojo is back and I'm off to the races.

If you need to do something simply set a goal and see whether you can achieve it. While I may not get the entire novel done, it will definitely be a good start. Writing on!

2 comments:

  1. Woo Hoo!
    I am hoping it will be done by next spring....just in time for me to update my library.

    ReplyDelete