About Me

My photo
Lawyer | Romantic Suspense Author | Speaker | TV Junkie | Foodie | Sweet Wine Addict | Savvy Shopper You can visit my website at www.authordeelawrence.com to learn more about my romantic suspense novel, Gotta Let It Go, which is set in Baltimore. You can also connect with me online @ thewritepen (Twitter and Facebook). Thanks for visiting with me today!

Monday, February 28, 2011

"Black History Month" - Day 28

Well, today marks the end of Black History Month and the conclusion of my quotes for the month. My final thoughts are that we should celebrate each and everyday and cherish those who love us.

"Temples fall, statues decay, mausoleums perish, eloquent phrases declaimed are forgotten, but good books are immortal." William T. Vernon, Educator

No comments:

Post a Comment