About Me

My photo
Baltimore, Maryland, United States
Lawyer | Romantic Suspense Author | Speaker | TV Junkie | Foodie | Sweet Wine Addict | Savvy Shopper You can visit my website at www.authordeelawrence.com to learn more about my romantic suspense novel, Gotta Let It Go, which is set in Baltimore. You can also connect with me online @ thewritepen (Twitter and Facebook). Thanks for visiting with me today!

Saturday, February 12, 2011

"All Work And No Play"

Well, today was a very busy day. I caught up on some bills and other paperwork. I took a break to replenish so I could do some writing but ended up watching some TV and then got a call to hang out Half Note Lounge. So, off we went. When we got there a little after 8 pm the place was packed but we lucked out because we know people (lol) and got some seats up front and personal to the stage. Marcus Young was performing and he and his band, did some awesome renditions of Angie Stone, Rihanna and others. They certainly had the crowd sweating on the dance floor. Great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow by Email

Twitter