About Me

My photo
Lawyer | Romantic Suspense Author | Speaker | TV Junkie | Foodie | Sweet Wine Addict | Savvy Shopper You can visit my website at www.authordeelawrence.com to learn more about my romantic suspense novel, Gotta Let It Go, which is set in Baltimore. You can also connect with me online @ thewritepen (Twitter and Facebook). Thanks for visiting with me today!

Thursday, November 18, 2010

"Women's Bar Association of Maryland Mid-Year Meeting"

This evening I attended the Women's Bar Association of MD Mid-Year Meeting and 25th Anniversary Rita C. Davidson Award at the Sheraton Hotel in Columbia. The award recipients included The Honorable Kathleen M. Dumais and The Honorable Ellen L. Hollander. It was a very delightful event and I met a few new colleagues as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment