About Me

My photo
Baltimore, Maryland, United States
Lawyer | Romantic Suspense Author | Speaker | TV Junkie | Foodie | Sweet Wine Addict | Savvy Shopper You can visit my website at www.authordeelawrence.com to learn more about my romantic suspense novel, Gotta Let It Go, which is set in Baltimore. You can also connect with me online @ thewritepen (Twitter and Facebook). Thanks for visiting with me today!

Saturday, August 13, 2016

Work, Work, Work, Work, Work, Work!

If you truly love something you are passionate about wouldn’t you put the work in? Absolutely YES! But sometimes when there are so many things competing for your time, it’s not always that easy. I can certainly attest to that.

For me, the competing things include volunteering, mentoring, other non-writing projects, etc. So, I’ve been seriously lagging in getting my next writing projects off the ground. Right now, my characters from Gotta Get It Back are just about sick of me and have been clamoring for me to work, work, work, work, work. Yep, they have been neglected enough. I hear them loud and clear as they are very anxious for my readers to get into their drama and either fall in love with them or not. 

Well, off I go to put the work in so my next novel can be done, done, done, done, done! So, how much work do you put into your writing or anything you’re passionate about?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow by Email

Twitter