About Me

My photo
Lawyer | Romantic Suspense Author | Speaker | TV Junkie | Foodie | Sweet Wine Addict | Savvy Shopper You can visit my website at www.authordeelawrence.com to learn more about my romantic suspense novel, Gotta Let It Go, which is set in Baltimore. You can also connect with me online @ thewritepen (Twitter and Facebook). Thanks for visiting with me today!

Friday, January 1, 2016

“Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This)”

I love the sounds of Annie Lenox (Eurythmics), especially “Sweet Dreams.” However, my dreams of 2015 weren’t always sweet. For the most part, they were filled with challenges that stretched me both personally and professionally. But in the midst of these trials, I stood steadfast knowing that I had to make some choices. The choice to stand still and work them out.  The choice to be grateful for the love and support of my family and friends. And the choice to press on and look forward to brighter days.

So, I bid adieu to 2015 with the hopes of sweeter dreams to come in the New Year. Yes, sweeter dreams made of fresher ideas, new collaborations, continued celebration of my friendships, and new ways to expand my horizons. Oh, what joy it will be to have these dreams fulfilled!

And while I’m keeping my head up and moving on, I would like to take this opportunity to thank each and every one of you for your love and support.  Shouting from the top of my lungs: Happy New Year and Sweet Dreams too!


In 2016, what will your dreams be made of? Leave me a comment. I’d love to hear from you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment