About Me

My photo
Lawyer | Romantic Suspense Author | Speaker | TV Junkie | Foodie | Sweet Wine Addict | Savvy Shopper You can visit my website at www.authordeelawrence.com to learn more about my romantic suspense novel, Gotta Let It Go, which is set in Baltimore. You can also connect with me online @ thewritepen (Twitter and Facebook). Thanks for visiting with me today!

Saturday, September 26, 2015

"Baltimore Book Festival"

Well, today was the kickoff of the Baltimore Book Festival which runs from Friday, September 25 - Sunday, September 27, 2015. This is the second year that the festival has taken place at the Baltimore Inner Harbor.

Although the weather was overcast, I was thankful that it didn't rain. I was also thankful for comfy shoes because I had to walk for what seemed like forever before I got to the Black Writers' Guild booth (#s 95 & 96). But I had a fantastic day hanging with some very cool authors which made the time fly by very quickly.

Here are some photos from the event. I hope some of my readers will be able to make it down to the Inner Harbor for a nice stroll while diving into some good books and engage in some fun activities too!











  























No comments:

Post a Comment