About Me

My photo
Baltimore, Maryland, United States
Lawyer | Romantic Suspense Author | Speaker | TV Junkie | Foodie | Sweet Wine Addict | Savvy Shopper You can visit my website at www.authordeelawrence.com to learn more about my romantic suspense novel, Gotta Let It Go, which is set in Baltimore. You can also connect with me online @ thewritepen (Twitter and Facebook). Thanks for visiting with me today!

Saturday, May 16, 2015

"Gaithersburg Book Festival"

On Saturday, May 16, 2015, I exhibited at the Gaithersburg Book Festival in Gaithersburg, MD. This was the first time in the three years that I have been exhibiting at this festival that it was seasonably warm...and I welcomed that.

Anyway, when I arrived I was surprised that my table mate was Melanie Hatter, a fellow author, whom I met a few years back at another book festival. We had a great time laughing, chatting, and sharing marketing strategies. It's amazing how quickly the time went by when you are having fun.

It was also a joy to meet avid readers who stopped by to learn more about my novel, Gotta Let It Go and pick up chapter 1 of the sequel, Gotta Get It Back. In addition, I met and networked with some cool folks (a chef, co-directors of the College Park Community Library, etc.).

Overall, it was a great day and I can't wait to attend in 2016!















No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow by Email

Twitter