About Me

My photo
Lawyer | Romantic Suspense Author | Speaker | TV Junkie | Foodie | Sweet Wine Addict | Savvy Shopper You can visit my website at www.authordeelawrence.com to learn more about my romantic suspense novel, Gotta Let It Go, which is set in Baltimore. You can also connect with me online @ thewritepen (Twitter and Facebook). Thanks for visiting with me today!

Sunday, March 8, 2015

"Springing Forward"

This week I was stuck in my home for two days because of this wintry weather. So, I was all too thrilled when Daylight Saving Time kicked in on Sunday to indicate that spring is right around the corner. Aah, what a relief to finally shed some of these layers of clothes, coat, gloves and snow boots!

This also signals a time for renewal and refreshing my outlook on a lot of things. You know to put a spring in my step as I now have more sunlight to do more than come home and hibernate. Watch out world, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment