About Me

My photo
Baltimore, Maryland, United States
Lawyer | Romantic Suspense Author | Speaker | TV Junkie | Foodie | Sweet Wine Addict | Savvy Shopper You can visit my website at www.authordeelawrence.com to learn more about my romantic suspense novel, Gotta Let It Go, which is set in Baltimore. You can also connect with me online @ thewritepen (Twitter and Facebook). Thanks for visiting with me today!

Sunday, March 29, 2015

"All the Write Stuff"

Your body has a way of talking to you when you're completely worn out. This weekend it shouted and I listened. My mind followed right along with it. I knew I had much to accomplish this weekend but when your mind and body shuts down all you can do is rest. 

So, I laid in bed, watched TV and caught up on some of my magazine reading. But I was still tempted to do some writing...and I did just that by editing two chapters of my upcoming novel, Gotta Get It Back. I'm so excited!

Well, here's hoping for a very productive week with my mind and body more relaxed. Until next time, be good to yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow by Email

Twitter