To be honest, there were a few times I couldn't decide which session to attend but I let where I am in my writing journey dictate the final decision. Overall, the speakers did an excellent job at presenting the following sessions I attended:
- Building Scenes (Barbara Esstman)
- Science of Inspiration (Laura Olver)
- Fabulous Openings (Melanie Rigney)
- Perfect Endings (Lynn Schwartz)
- Getting to the Finish Line (Barbara Esstman)
So, if you're a writer in the making or even a seasoned one you really should consider attending this conference next year. It will be great to meet, mix and mingle with fellow writers while honing your craft!
Here are some photos from this event. Enjoy!