About Me

My photo
Lawyer | Romantic Suspense Author | Speaker | TV Junkie | Foodie | Sweet Wine Addict | Savvy Shopper You can visit my website at www.authordeelawrence.com to learn more about my romantic suspense novel, Gotta Let It Go, which is set in Baltimore. You can also connect with me online @ thewritepen (Twitter and Facebook). Thanks for visiting with me today!

Sunday, May 25, 2014

"Book Divas On Tour - Charles County MWA Meeting"

On Wednesday, May 21, 2014 Book Divas On Tour (featuring B. Swangin Webster, K.R. Raye and myself) appeared at the Charles County MWA Meeting. On a rainy evening, the room was filled with an engaged group of writers who were interested in hearing about our journey as writers and about the marketing and publishing industries.We had a great time and we hope to see them again very soon!

Here are some pics from the event.








No comments:

Post a Comment