About Me

My photo
Lawyer | Romantic Suspense Author | Speaker | TV Junkie | Foodie | Sweet Wine Addict | Savvy Shopper You can visit my website at www.authordeelawrence.com to learn more about my romantic suspense novel, Gotta Let It Go, which is set in Baltimore. You can also connect with me online @ thewritepen (Twitter and Facebook). Thanks for visiting with me today!

Sunday, September 22, 2013

"Mentoring Program Back in the Swing of Things"

Yesterday, I attended the 21st Annual Opening of the Man-to-Man and 8th Opening of the Woman-to-Woman Mentoring Program Commitment/Recommitment Ceremony at the St. John Baptist Church. It was indeed a pleasure to see some old familiar faces and some fresh ones both mentors and mentees eager to start the new year will a lot of zest. The program was great with highlights about what is expected from the mentor-mentee relationship. It was great to see the parents and those who run the tutoring part of the program. Yes, indeed...I'm excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment