About Me

My photo
Lawyer | Romantic Suspense Author | Speaker | TV Junkie | Foodie | Sweet Wine Addict | Savvy Shopper You can visit my website at www.authordeelawrence.com to learn more about my romantic suspense novel, Gotta Let It Go, which is set in Baltimore. You can also connect with me online @ thewritepen (Twitter and Facebook). Thanks for visiting with me today!

Saturday, September 7, 2013

"DMV Weekenders - Quest for Speed: Autobahn Indoor Karting"

Today, I met up with the DMV Weekenders and we had a blast. First, we were on a quest for speed and we had a lot of fun at the Autobahn Indoor Karting in Jessup, MD. This place was buzzing with lots of folks just itching for some speed...then there was us...newbies! But, as newbies we rocked as we had two teams and I won the race for one of the teams. Honestly, I was kinda nervous as this was my first time racing in this setting...but I had a blast! See the pics below.






No comments:

Post a Comment