About Me

My photo
Lawyer | Romantic Suspense Author | Speaker | TV Junkie | Foodie | Sweet Wine Addict | Savvy Shopper You can visit my website at www.authordeelawrence.com to learn more about my romantic suspense novel, Gotta Let It Go, which is set in Baltimore. You can also connect with me online @ thewritepen (Twitter and Facebook). Thanks for visiting with me today!

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Nothing Beats Catching Your Breath

It's a been a long time since I've been able to sit at home and relax. For the past couple of months, I've been traveling, networking, exibiting, meeting and greeting folks in the literary world. While it's been great, I missed just having some me time and that's what I did this week. Unfortunately, this "me" time included organizing stacks of paper filled with information, updating my mailing list, brainstoriming ideas and writing. So was this a true "me" time? I would have to say yes, because it was time well spent with my thoughts without any distractions and I even managed to catch up on a TV show or two. I'll bask in this feeling until this upcoming weekend, when I'm out and about and meeting and mingling yet again!

No comments:

Post a Comment