About Me

My photo
Lawyer | Romantic Suspense Author | Speaker | TV Junkie | Foodie | Sweet Wine Addict | Savvy Shopper You can visit my website at www.authordeelawrence.com to learn more about my romantic suspense novel, Gotta Let It Go, which is set in Baltimore. You can also connect with me online @ thewritepen (Twitter and Facebook). Thanks for visiting with me today!

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Peace of Mind & Body - Journaling Continues

Well, I've not missed a beat in my journaling to peace of mind and body. In fact, I look forward to journaling at the end of the day as a way to clear my head of clutter before going to sleep. Here are the topics I've covered since the last entry on January 5, 2013:

Day 6: False Evidence Appearing Real.  Start your entry with "I am afraid that..." What's the worst possible thing that could result from this fear coming to pass.

Day 7: How You Talk. Evaluate the way you talk to yourself: Is it kind, truthful, and necessary?

Day 8: Ask Your Inner Kid to Come Out and Play. What makes him/her happiest in the world? What's his/her advice on a challenge you're facing now?

Day 9: Put Me In, Coach. Ask your inner coach to silence your inner critic.

Day 10: What the Health? Discover the inifinite possibilities that wellness brings.

Day 11: Sleeping Beauty. Journal your way to peaceful sleep. Write down your victories and gratitudes. What are you thankful for this day?

Day 12: What Dreams May Come. Write down your dreams...let them guide your waking life.

Happy journaling!

No comments:

Post a Comment