About Me

My photo
Baltimore, Maryland, United States
Lawyer | Romantic Suspense Author | Speaker | TV Junkie | Foodie | Sweet Wine Addict | Savvy Shopper You can visit my website at www.authordeelawrence.com to learn more about my romantic suspense novel, Gotta Let It Go, which is set in Baltimore. You can also connect with me online @ thewritepen (Twitter and Facebook). Thanks for visiting with me today!

Saturday, January 5, 2013

27 Days of Journaling to Health and Happiness

Last week when I got an email from Mari L. McCarthy about challenging myself to 27 days of jouranling to health and happiness, I was excited to commit myself to the journey. However, after failed attempts and being frustrated at purchasing the e-book just 3 days before the challenge, I decided to give her a call. I'm glad I did because I was able to submit my payment on paypal for the e-book. As soon as the e-book was delivered to my e-mail, I skimmed the pages with eagerness to start the journey.

So far I've been journaling consistently for 5 days without missing a beat. It's so refreshing as I look forward to writing in my notebook each day as she challenges us to dig deeper in finding peace of mind and body. Here are the topics covered thus far:

Day 1: A is for Awareness. Start your entry with "I am aware that...."

Day 2: Do You Mind? Write down what's on your mind.

Day 3: Bring Back My Body to Me. This entry requires that you write "When I notice myself getting ____________" (write down your physical symptoms).

Day 4: Let's Start as the Very Beginning. Think about a time when you were a child and you had a bad experience. How did that affect you and how have you changed today?

Day 5: Second Those Emotions. Write the emotions you're feeling at the moment.

Let's just say, I can't stop writing. Why don't you join me on this journey? Until next time, wishing you peace and abundant blessings!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow by Email

Twitter