About Me

My photo
Baltimore, Maryland, United States
Lawyer | Romantic Suspense Author | Speaker | TV Junkie | Foodie | Sweet Wine Addict | Savvy Shopper You can visit my website at www.authordeelawrence.com to learn more about my romantic suspense novel, Gotta Let It Go, which is set in Baltimore. You can also connect with me online @ thewritepen (Twitter and Facebook). Thanks for visiting with me today!

Saturday, November 3, 2012

"For Sisters Only"

Like every year for the past couple of years, I couldn't wait to get to For Sisters Only. This year I went with a friend of mine and we had a good time. Although it appears there were more hair salons, hair products on sale, clothes, jewelry on display; I felt very disappointed that there were no books on sale. Why was the bookstore not there this year? And if I remember correctly it wasn't there last year either. It seems that while the price to enter the event increased, the number of vendors have decreased; yet I find myself there collecting bags, playing spin the wheel to win a prize and seeing what's trendy.

Nevertheless, I was not disappointed with the performances of Blackstreet and Miguel. The crowd was lively and sang and partied with the singers. All in all it wasnt bad...until next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow by Email

Twitter