About Me

My photo
Lawyer | Romantic Suspense Author | Speaker | TV Junkie | Foodie | Sweet Wine Addict | Savvy Shopper You can visit my website at www.authordeelawrence.com to learn more about my romantic suspense novel, Gotta Let It Go, which is set in Baltimore. You can also connect with me online @ thewritepen (Twitter and Facebook). Thanks for visiting with me today!

Saturday, March 3, 2012

"What Rich Authors Know That Poor Authors Don't"

This week I tuned into a teleseminar hosted by Steve Harrison who shared some very insightful tips regarding the differences between rich and poor authors and how to get a quantum leap. The bottom line is that you need FAME:

F - Focused Plan
A - A lot more exposure and publicity
M - Models that are proven to work
E - Execute, in other words "JUST DO IT!"

No comments:

Post a Comment