About Me

My photo
Lawyer | Romantic Suspense Author | Speaker | TV Junkie | Foodie | Sweet Wine Addict | Savvy Shopper You can visit my website at www.authordeelawrence.com to learn more about my romantic suspense novel, Gotta Let It Go, which is set in Baltimore. You can also connect with me online @ thewritepen (Twitter and Facebook). Thanks for visiting with me today!

Saturday, March 31, 2012

"Shadowland"

Today, the mentoring program had an outing for the mentee and mentors at ShadowLand (laser tag adventure). I thought why should I let the kids have all the fun so I joined in the activity, strapping on my lightweight high-tech suit with my laser gun ready for some action. It was definitely a work out as I dodged behind columns and under over head passes from being tagged by the mentees. Athough my team was beaten in the first game I was determined to step up my game and joyously celebrated winning the second game. It was so much fun finding my inner child and I would definitely recommend this activity for any group looking to create team building activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment