About Me

My photo
Lawyer | Romantic Suspense Author | Speaker | TV Junkie | Foodie | Sweet Wine Addict | Savvy Shopper You can visit my website at www.authordeelawrence.com to learn more about my romantic suspense novel, Gotta Let It Go, which is set in Baltimore. You can also connect with me online @ thewritepen (Twitter and Facebook). Thanks for visiting with me today!

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Copper Canyon Grill

I met a fellow author for dinner this evening at Copper Canyon Grill in Silver Spring, MD. This restuarant served up American cuisine in a casual yet elegant atmosphere. The wait staff was very knowledgeable and the servings were hefty. After hours of conversation about writing, marketing, and publishing, I found that I had only eaten half my dinner. Anyway, it was even better the next day for dinner. So if you're looking for great food, by the way, the signature dish is wood-fired rotisserie chicken cooked with fresh ingredients. They also make a "mean" yet delicious juicy burger just in case that's what your palate calls for. I would definitely dine at this resturant again.

No comments:

Post a Comment