Just finished listening to a very informative webinar on how to create your own WebTV show with Steve Harrison and Perry Lawrence.
Here are the 5 top reasons for doing so:
1. It's easy and effective (get a flip video camera to record your episodes) and build a relationship with people who have a list.
2. It creates exposure (allows you to develop multiple audiences and widen your social media footprint).
3. It sets you a part from others (what side of the mike do you want to be on - behind as part of the audience or infront as a speaker?).
4. It gives you celebrity and authority status (if you're consistent in posting your videos, you'll be seen as an expert).
5. Huge ROI (return on your investment) - add your audience to your database.
For more information, visit www.yourwebtvshowhow.com
- dee / lawrence
- Author | Blogger | Workshop Facilitator Visit my website at www.authordeelawrence.com to learn more about my romantic suspense novel, Gotta Let It Go, which is set in Baltimore. Connect with me online @ thewritepen (Twitter and Facebook). Thanks for visiting with me today!