About Me

My photo
Lawyer | Romantic Suspense Author | Speaker | TV Junkie | Foodie | Sweet Wine Addict | Savvy Shopper You can visit my website at www.authordeelawrence.com to learn more about my romantic suspense novel, Gotta Let It Go, which is set in Baltimore. You can also connect with me online @ thewritepen (Twitter and Facebook). Thanks for visiting with me today!

Sunday, October 30, 2011

"Just A Quiet Weekend"

This past week was very hectic for me. So when Friday finally rolled around I simply couldn't wait to get home, grab a shower, and unwind with a glass of wine. It felt so good to be in the warmth of my home that I didn't look forward to running any errands on Saturday. Anyway, as I dragged myself out the door on Saturday afternoon, I was met with rain/snow which was a highly unlikely weather combination for October. But, I put my cap on and pulled up my collar, completed my errands and headed once again to the warmth of my home with the anticipation of staying in on Sunday as well. Sometimes that's all I really need to put things into perspective and to re-energize my mind, my body, and my spirit!

No comments:

Post a Comment