About Me

My photo
Lawyer | Romantic Suspense Author | Speaker | TV Junkie | Foodie | Sweet Wine Addict | Savvy Shopper You can visit my website at www.authordeelawrence.com to learn more about my romantic suspense novel, Gotta Let It Go, which is set in Baltimore. You can also connect with me online @ thewritepen (Twitter and Facebook). Thanks for visiting with me today!

Saturday, March 12, 2011

"Two Talk Books" Interview

Today, I was a guest of Starla Porter, host of Two Talk Books on blog talk radio (www.latalkradio.com) to discuss my novel, Gotta Let It Go. I had a really great time talking about my novel, giving tips to new writers and talking about what's on the horizon for me. This was a great opportunity to introduce myself and my novel to potential readers and expand on my fan base. I look forward to other opportunities like this. Well, off to finding more avenues to market my book!

No comments:

Post a Comment