About Me

My photo
Baltimore, Maryland, United States
Lawyer | Romantic Suspense Author | Speaker | TV Junkie | Foodie | Sweet Wine Addict | Savvy Shopper You can visit my website at www.authordeelawrence.com to learn more about my romantic suspense novel, Gotta Let It Go, which is set in Baltimore. You can also connect with me online @ thewritepen (Twitter and Facebook). Thanks for visiting with me today!

Saturday, January 8, 2011

"True Grit"

My first movie of the New Year..."True Grit" - I enjoyed the remake of the 1969 movie which starred John Wayne as a tough U.S. Marshal who helped a stubborn young woman track down her father's murderer. This time around, Directors Joel and Ethan Coen did a great job at the adaption of this classic western by casting Jeff Bridges, Matt Damon, Josh Brolin, Hailee Steinfeld, Barry Pepper and Dakin Mathews to tell a compelling story. I really enjoyed.

Then it was time for food and drinks at one of my favorite hangouts - Houlihan's!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow by Email

Twitter