About Me

My photo
Baltimore, Maryland, United States
Lawyer | Romantic Suspense Author | Speaker | TV Junkie | Foodie | Sweet Wine Addict | Savvy Shopper You can visit my website at www.authordeelawrence.com to learn more about my romantic suspense novel, Gotta Let It Go, which is set in Baltimore. You can also connect with me online @ thewritepen (Twitter and Facebook). Thanks for visiting with me today!

Saturday, November 27, 2010

"Half Note Lounge"

In celebration of my birthday, my homegirl and I went to the Half Note Lounge in Bowie. The music as always was good and the band, Style, was phenomenal. There was no shortage of dance partners and I was treated like VIP - wine (Relax Riesling), strawberry daiquiri with whipped cream (my favorite drink) and cheesecake covered with strawberry drizzle (my all time favorite dessert).

Good food, good music, good drinks, good friends, good laughter and good fun - who could ask for anything more! It was truly a wonderful time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow by Email

Twitter