About Me

My photo
Lawyer | Romantic Suspense Author | Speaker | TV Junkie | Foodie | Sweet Wine Addict | Savvy Shopper You can visit my website at www.authordeelawrence.com to learn more about my romantic suspense novel, Gotta Let It Go, which is set in Baltimore. You can also connect with me online @ thewritepen (Twitter and Facebook). Thanks for visiting with me today!

Saturday, October 30, 2010

"The Town"

I really enjoyed this movie which was directed by Ben Affleck. See the synopsis below:

"As he plans his next job, a longtime thief tries to balance his feelings for a bank manager connected to one of his earlier heists, as well as the FBI agent looking to bring him and his crew down."

This movie was packed with action and fearlessness from the thieves. The FBI was relentless in tracking them down but if a thief is good at his job then the showdown will be a great cat and mouse game and this movie really delivered. Two thumbs UP!!

No comments:

Post a Comment