About Me

My photo
Baltimore, Maryland, United States
Lawyer | Romantic Suspense Author | Speaker | TV Junkie | Foodie | Sweet Wine Addict | Savvy Shopper You can visit my website at www.authordeelawrence.com to learn more about my romantic suspense novel, Gotta Let It Go, which is set in Baltimore. You can also connect with me online @ thewritepen (Twitter and Facebook). Thanks for visiting with me today!

Saturday, July 10, 2010

"Stanford Grill"

Stanford Grill recently opened its doors on May 24, 2010 in Columbia, MD. And I finally made it out to this fine dining American cuisine restaurant this evening with a friend of mine.

The food was moderately priced. I ordered the rotisserie chicken, mashed potatoes and green beans. The house salad and the dressing were awesome. Of course, I had to get two boxes for my leftovers because the portions were very hearty. I loved the atmosphere and the staff including the greeters and the manager...they were very warm and welcoming.

I'd definitely dine there again! Visit their website at: www.thestanfordgrill.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow by Email

Twitter