About Me

My photo
Lawyer | Romantic Suspense Author | Speaker | TV Junkie | Foodie | Sweet Wine Addict | Savvy Shopper You can visit my website at www.authordeelawrence.com to learn more about my romantic suspense novel, Gotta Let It Go, which is set in Baltimore. You can also connect with me online @ thewritepen (Twitter and Facebook). Thanks for visiting with me today!

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

"Lights Out for 24"

Monday, May 24, 2010 marked the official ending of 24, a heart thumping series on Fox which premiered in November 2001 starring Kiefer Sutherland as Federal Agent/CTU Jack Bauer. I've been a fan since day 1 and have truly enjoyed each and every season.

So needless to say I was totally glued to my TV to watch the last two hours as the lights went out on my favorite show. I wasn't disappointed and was glad that Jack survived although the Russians and the US will be after him for his crimes.

While the series finale was bitter sweet, I can't wait to see Jack yet again in action on the big screen!

No comments:

Post a Comment