About Me

My photo
Lawyer | Romantic Suspense Author | Speaker | TV Junkie | Foodie | Sweet Wine Addict | Savvy Shopper You can visit my website at www.authordeelawrence.com to learn more about my romantic suspense novel, Gotta Let It Go, which is set in Baltimore. You can also connect with me online @ thewritepen (Twitter and Facebook). Thanks for visiting with me today!

Sunday, January 17, 2010

The Baltimore Resurrectionists Club

Yes, I know it's an odd name but I was drawn to this meetup because of the wide variety of planned activities. Yesterday, I finally attended one of the BRC's meetup to see the movie, "The Book of Eli" starring Denzel Washington in White Marsh, MD. I met some very cool people and then we went for an after movie dinner at the Red Brick Station where we had a very lively discussion about movies, spirituality, music, etc.

If you haven't seen "The Book of Eli" you should definitely check it out. It had a lot of hidden biblical messages worth pondering about. The movie was shot against a post-apocalyptic backdrop with Denzel as an artful warrior - loved the fight scenes! So I hope you take away as much as I did from this movie that somethings are worth protecting and fighting for.

No comments:

Post a Comment