About Me

My photo
Lawyer | Romantic Suspense Author | Speaker | TV Junkie | Foodie | Sweet Wine Addict | Savvy Shopper You can visit my website at www.authordeelawrence.com to learn more about my romantic suspense novel, Gotta Let It Go, which is set in Baltimore. You can also connect with me online @ thewritepen (Twitter and Facebook). Thanks for visiting with me today!

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Reflective Mood - Self Reliance

I'm in a reflective mood today. As I flipped through a book of quotations by African American poets, writers, actors, singers, civil rights activists, film makers, etc. I thought I'd share the following quotation by one of my favorite novelist and poet, Maya Angelou:

"Nothing can dim the light which shines from within."
Maya Angelou, 1928-

No comments:

Post a Comment